At Bushey Grove Leisure Centre, we have lots of different children’s activities for children of all ages, to keep them entertained and safe whilst you are using the facilities, or to burn off some energy before you take them home.
We have a range of afterschool and holiday activities available for children to keep them healthy happy and entertained.
Drop in sessions
Every Friday 10.30 – 11.30am term time. For walking to 5-year-olds, join us for a fun-filled hour of soft play, bouncy castle time, hoops, balls and songs. You can book in online or with the reception team.
Inflatable and fun float sessions
Inflatables: every Sunday at 14.00pm – 15.45pm – please book these in advance.
Fun Floats: every Saturday at 17.30pm – 19.00pm and Sunday at 14.00pm – 15.45pm
Our Ofsted registered Crèche provides a fun, safe and social environment for your child to enjoy on your visits to Bushey Grove. Take some time out for yourself, go for a swim, try out a new class or just enjoy a coffee, in the safe knowledge that your child is just a few rooms away in the care of our qualified and friendly staff.
We are able to look after children aged from 3 months right the way up until their 5th birthday. Our Crèche is purpose built with your child’s safety and enjoyment in mind.
Creche opening hours Monday – Friday 9.30am – 12.30pm
Creche safety measures in place
- Parents are not to enter the creche, only 1 parent to drop off, children to be dropped off at the door unless they need settling in or are new to the creche.
- Each child to bring their own labelled water bottle and snacks if required.
- Hand washing facilities are available as well as hand sanitiser for staff and children.
- No toys and blankets to be brought in from home.
- Please follow the government guidelines and do not attend the creche if the child or household are showing any coronavirus symptoms.
For more details on our Crèche please call us on 01923 470140.
|1 Hour||1.5 Hour||2 Hours||3 Hours|
We also host a variety of fun and exciting holiday activities to keep children entertained during the school holidays, from team games, sports and fun splash sessions to craft workshops.
Our Holiday Clubs are Ofsted registered with dedicated staff to support and encourage our 5 – 7 year olds, and to entertain and motivate our 8 – 14 year olds. Our safe and exciting programmes offer something NEW for everyone!
- Member discounts are available
- Holiday Club
- Crash Courses
Join us for our holiday club in the school holidays, activities will include:
- Outdoor and indoor sports
- Craft Activities
- Swimming for the over 8 year olds
- Tennis, rounders, cricket and football sessions
- Bouncy castle free play
- Sports day games and other team activities
- Plus lots more….
Our next holiday club will be during the May Half Term.
May Half Term Holiday Club
Monday 30th May
Tuesday 31st May
Wednesday 1st June
To find out more about our Holiday Club please click the link below to send us an enquiry, or email us with your details firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly timetables are available below:
Looking for somewhere to host your child’s birthday party? Then look no further.
Please email email@example.com to register your interest, to find out more info or to book your party.
Children’s Parties at Bushey Grove are fun, exciting and hassle free! We offer a range of party options for you from Sports parties and Bouncy castle parties to Inflatable Pool Parties all of which can be booked with food served by the Café and includes a party host, so you can relax, watch your children have fun and take lots of memorable pictures.
There are lots of options available and we can tailor a party package just for you.
Our party packages include:
- Invitations for all
- Thank you letters to download at your leisure and print as many as you like
- Party food
- Trained staff on hand to entertain the children ensuring maximum enjoyment and fun leaving you to relax and enjoy!
Parties can be booked with food served by the Café and includes a party host, so you can relax, watch your children have fun and take lots of memorable pictures. You can order your food via our reception team using our party menu which is available upon request.
For a full range of parties available download our brochure here
Contact us today on 01923 470140 to find out more or complete an enquiry form below
Gymastics & Trampolining
High Springers trampoline and gymnastics club will be running sessions for a variety of ages with sessions throughout the week. Further information can be found on their website.
Tennis is a great sport for all ages and stages. This course is great if you want to improve your technique, keep active and meet new people. Our coaches are LTA qualified, we also provide group and private lessons.
|Monday||4.30 – 5.15pm||4-8 (Beginner Red 1)*|
|Monday||5.15 – 6.00pm||4-8 (Advance Red 3)*|
|Monday||6.00 – 7.00pm||9-12 (Beginner Yellow 1)|
|Monday||7.00 – 8.00pm||17 years+ (Adult Improver)|
|Monday||8.00 – 9.00pm||17 years+ (Adult Beginner)|
|Tuesday||8.00 – 9.00pm||Adult Beginner|
|Sunday||9.00 – 10.00am||13-17 (Improver Yellow 2)|
|Sunday||10.00 – 10.45am||4-8 (Beginner Red 1)*|
|Sunday||10.45 – 11.30am||4-8 (Advance Red 3)*|
*These sessions are indoors.
Plus we have a NEW session on Sunday at 11.30am – 12.15pm for 4 – 8 year olds (beginner red 1)*
For more information on all our Tennis classes, please contact Farid on 07930 923387.
Our brand new Prama Studio is now open allowing kids aged between 5 & 15 and their families to train together. Prama is a unique programme combining music, lights and timing disguising fitness as fun!
- Circuit workouts where families can workout together
- An appealing interactive environment
- Combines the best of gamification and movement
- Gets kids to keep healthy and exercise
- Improve skills and unique cardiovascular capacity
- Improves cognitive function
- Develop skills and improve fitness levels for the whole family.
- Enhances family quality time
The Prama studio was funded by the Hertsmere Borough Council Community Infrastructure Fund.