Coming this September to Bushey Grove Leisure Centre is a new and exciting way to workout!
Prama is an immersive and interactive group exercise concept where sound, lights, floors and walls come to life to motivate and guide you through a unique training experience.
- A circuit based group training session
- Combines functional movements and high-intensity interval training
- Total body workout that tones your body and burns more calories
- Sessions deliver maximum results in less time
- Tracks your heart rate and times your sprints
- Improves balance, coordination, agility, power and reaction time
- Designed to keep challenging you as your fitness improves
Enjoyment for Kids and Families
Prama allows kids aged between 5 and 15 and their families to train together.
Prama is a programme combining music, lights and timing, disguising fitness as fun!
- Circuit workouts where families can workout together
- An appealing interactive environment
- Combines the best of gamification and movement
- Gets kids to keep healthy and exercise
- Improve skills and unique cardiovascular capacity
- Improves cognitive function
- Develop skills and improve fitness levels for the whole family.
- Enhances family quality time
FREE Taster sessions
We will be running a number of FREE taster sessions between Monday 12th August and Sunday 25th August. There will be hour-long sessions for adult classes and kids and family sessions. The FREE taster sessions will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturday and Sundays with a variety of morning, afternoon and evening sessions. To book your space on these sessions please register your details below.
Register your details to find out more
We will be launching this brand new workout for the whole family during the summer, so to find out more or to take part in our FREE taster sessions please register your details here:
Our Prama studio has been funded by the Hertsmere Borough Council Community Infrastructure Fund.