Coming this September to Bushey Grove Leisure Centre is a new and exciting way to workout!
Prama is an immersive and interactive group exercise concept where sound, lights, floors and walls come to life to motivate and guide you through a unique training experience.
- A circuit based group training session
- Combines functional movements and high-intensity interval training
- Total body workout that tones your body and burns more calories
- Sessions deliver maximum results in less time
- Tracks your heart rate and times your sprints
- Improves balance, coordination, agility, power and reaction time
- Designed to keep challenging you as your fitness improves
Enjoyment for Kids and Families
Prama allows kids aged between 5 and 15 and their families to train together.
Prama is a programme combining music, lights and timing, disguising fitness as fun!
- Circuit workouts where families can workout together
- An appealing interactive environment
- Combines the best of gamification and movement
- Gets kids to keep healthy and exercise
- Improve skills and unique cardiovascular capacity
- Improves cognitive function
- Develop skills and improve fitness levels for the whole family.
- Enhances family quality time
Register your details to find out more
We will be launching this brand new workout for the whole family in September, so to find out more please register your details here:
Our Prama studio has been funded by the Hertsmere Borough Council Community Infrastructure Fund.