An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Leisure Assistant at Bushey Grove Leisure Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for a unique individual who has potential, flair and is able to fit in seamlessly to our current team. Energy and enthusiasm are required as well as a good understanding of the role including health and safety, cleaning and high standards in customer service.
The ideal candidate will have a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although training would be provided. You must be able to work in accordance with our shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
Applications will be considered immediately, interviews will be offered when suitable applications are received.
Closing date: Thursday 30th June 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact: Connor Robinson (Duty Manager) on 01923 470157 or email: email@example.com
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer