An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Cleaner at Bushey Grove Leisure Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
The hours of work will be between 17:00 and 20:00 on week days and one Saturday morning shift a fortnight.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in leisure centres or a similar busy environment.
The role will involve;
- Maintaining the highest possible standards in our brand new Spa.
- Taking pride in helping to maintain the highest standards in our refurbished areas
- Assisting the cleaning supervisor and his team to clean public areas.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 30th June 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact: Connor Robinson 01923 470157 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer