An exciting opportunity has arisen for part time & casual Catering Assistants to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
The role will involve serving customers and cash handling, cleaning and housekeeping of the café and kitchen area, preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages.
Ideally, candidates will have a minimum of level 2 food hygiene, however full training will be provided. You should have good customer service skills and be flexible on working hours as you may be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
All applicants require an enhanced DBS check.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered Charity No: 1093653