We are now open, operating normal opening hours, we would ask that you consider the best time to come and enjoy your activities.
Please be aware that you may have to queue outside to enter the centre or your activity and we would ask you to adhere to our one way systems and directional facilities as far as possible. We would ask that if possible you come dressed for your activity and only bring essential items with you.
Please note: There will be limited or no changing areas available so please come ready for your activity and with as few belongings as possible. Please bring your own drink with you.
We have also limited spaces available in activities to ensure we adhere to government guidelines, therefore we would encourage you to book your activity where possible.
Some facilities and activities will be closed or temporarily unavailable now.
If you are feeling at all unwell, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the centre. Please review our Health Commitment Statement before your first visit.
We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff are safe. Throughout your visit please wash your hands frequently to keep us all safe.
Facilities that will be available include the following:
Bookings for the gym, classes and swimming will be available online for members 7 days in advance.
The gym will be open for customers, however, you must book in for a workout. This can be done online (select adult fitness session bookable), via telephone or in-person at reception.
- Gym sessions will be limited to 60-minutes, if booking online please note that you can book in 15 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- Please come dressed for the gym.
- Only bring essential items with you.
- Please bring your own drink with you.
- The layout of the gym will have changed.
- The layout of the gym will have changed
- Some equipment will have been moved or temporarily unavailable.
- Please make sure you wipe down equipment before and after use
- Be considerate to other gym users.
We will be offering a range of classes throughout the week, but the timetable will be reduced and there will be a reduced capacity in each class.
- Book your class in advance, online, via telephone or with the reception team.
- Do not arrive too early for your class to avoid congregating in groups.
- Check the location of your class, some may be in alternative locations such as the sports hall.
- There will be time in between each class to allow customers to enter and exit safely.
- Equipment should be cleaned down before and after use.
- In the studio follow the markers on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- If you need to use a mat, please bring your own.
Please review the class timetable for the latest information.
Stages Flight Virtual classes
New Stages Flight Virtual cycling classes allow you to test your strength against any route imaginable. Improve your fitness levels and test your strength with these immersive cycling classes. We have 12 new virtual classes available each week. Booking in advance is required.